SIGN UP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please Note: To proceed in your account setup, please read the following. Acceptance button is at the bottom of the page.
Member account, password and security:
(1) In order to be able to use our service, you have to agree to the following:
(1.1) Members should complete the registration process and provide required information for membership registration and transaction process. Members should guarantee all the information provided is correct and immediate.
(1.2) If the member does not provide immediate information, or failure to provide information with the specific way, or the information provided is incorrect or inconsistent with the facts, Media-Works reserves the rights to refuse or suspend to provide relevant service to the members without prior notice at any time.
(2) Members can choose their own user name and password, but the members have their own obligations to keep the information properly and confidentially. Members who hold the user names and passwords have the responsibility for the behaviours of using membership service system and all actions after login the system.
(3) To protect your rights and interests, pleases do not lend your member account to other people. Media-Works does not assume the responsibility should any losses occur out of these circumstances.
(4) If you need the VAT number shown on your invoice, please register as a “Company” account. For general use, please register as a “Personal”account.
(4.1) For Company Account. The information, “Company Name”, “Company VAT number”, and “Company Address” are used for invoice information and cannot be modified after registration.
(4.2) For Personal Account. The information, “Contact Address” is used for delivery address and cannot be modified after registration.
(1) Online order means you are dealing with Media-Works and you agree to comply with our working procedure and relevant regulations.
(2) The colour differential value in the “±10%” is a normal phenomenon even when you reprint with your old artwork as well. Please note that the colours will appear different on different monitors. Do not use the colours that displayed on the screen as the printing standard. If you have special concern with colours, please do not order.
(3) Please set all content that needs to print in the same layer. In order to avoid misprinting, please do not lock the object and layers.
(4) To avoid the wrong print by human error with incorrectly setup artwork, please make sure to read and understand relevant artwork guideline and printing instructions. Media-Works will not refund or reprint if the errors are caused by this reason. Business cards will have up to 1.5mm difference when cut. This is very slight difference and will not be noticeable if you follow the bleed and safety area guidelines specifically and in addition to all other relevant guidelines.
(5) If the price is incorrect or changed, Media-Works will take the price that announced on the website as the standard.
(6) Our delivery time is calculated in working days and not including the day of order, Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
(7) The customer shall ensure that the artwork file has a legitimate right and no infringement of intellectual property rights. If there is a claim by a third party, the customer shall take the full responsibility to solve the case. The customer is responsible for all attorney’s fees and litigation expenses, and shall indemnify Media-Works all the damages and losses caused by this case.
(8) Media-Works does not make any changes on the artwork files that completed by customer. To avoid delay in delivery or defective product, please do read the artwork guideline before upload the artwork files.
(9) When customers confirm the order and upload the artwork file for print, it means customers understand the finalization of specifications and standard colour settings written in our artwork guideline. And agree to serve as future attribution of responsibility.
(10) The Online order system is managed by a system with automate process. The system will automatically order and send to print once the payment is completed and confirmed. Media-Works are unable to cancel printing or terminate the orders halfway in.
(11) Media-Works has the right to delay or cancel the order if there is force majeure or Government management reason (such as power failure etc.) and Media-Works are not jointly and severally liable.
Received and Return Policy
(1) If you found defective conditions after you receive your product, please send us a mail to inform us (Delivery / Receive). Media-Works will not accept the defective condition inquires after 7 days. When you apply for return or reprint process, please send the products back to Media-Works. Media-Works will provide a free reprint after we confirmed the defective condition, but will not provide other compensation such as; freight fee, moral compensation, delay issues, etc..
(2) Please keep the integrity of the product, such as quantities, packaging, and attachments, etc., must be consistent with your original order. Otherwise Media-Works will not reprint or refund your product.
(3) If the printing defects are caused by our error, Media-Works will take the responsibility to reprint your order. Media-Works will reprint with the same material of paper and original artwork file. Please note that you cannot change or modify your artwork file when Media-Works do the reprint for the defective products.
Payment and Notice
(1) After you place the order and artwork has been examined by the system, Media-Works will send an email to confirm the order and inform you of the correct payment amount. Please do the payment after you receive the confirmation mail.
(2) Please make sure the order information and payment amount in the confirmation mail are all correct before you do the EFT payment. If you have any enquiries or questions with the information, please contact us first.
(3) Media-Work will start processing the order after the payment has been confirmed. Your order will be retained for 7days before the payment confirmed. If the payment has not been confirmed before the expired date, your order will be cancelled automatically.
(4) All prices on the price list are exclusive and do not include the finishing process fee, and related packaging costs. Media-Works will inform you the correct payment amount by email after you placed the order.
(1) Prepaid membership customers are divided into 2 levels: R1000.00 (Silver Package) and R3000.00 (Gold Package). Unless specifically stated, the following terms and conditions apply to members of both packages.
(2) The amount that the member chooses to pay is used for payment of orders placed via the website only. It is not a deposit or enrollment fee. The amount paid will be shown on each invoice issued and the balance will be displayed.
(3) Members with a positive account balance:
(3.1) If the account balance is greater than the order amount, you can proceed to place your order via the website.
(4) Members with a negative account balance:
(4.1) If the account balance is less than the order amount, the website will not allow you to place your order. You will be required to recharge your account before placing your order. We provide the following payment methods:
* Instant Payment (recharge your account via our website and your balance is updated immediately).
* EFT Payment (recharge your account via EFT and your balance will be updated when the payment reflects in our account.)
(5) Members that need to recharge will have to re-charge the full package amount (R1000 or R3000) and not just the difference of the package amount and their remaining balance.
(6) Silver Package Members (R1000.00 package) who wish to upgrade to the Gold Package (R3000.00 package) are required to pay the full amount of R3000.00 in order to upgrade and not just the difference of the package and their remaining balance.
(7) Gold Package Members (R3000.00 package) who wish to downgrade to the Silver Package (R1000.00 package) are required to pay the full amount of R1000.00 in order to downgrade and not just the difference of the package and their remaining balance. If the member already has R1000.00 or more in their balance then the request to downgrade will be processed.
(8) Members that request a refund will receive full balance of their pre-paid account, except for the bank transfer fee of R50.00 which will be deducted before the refund is issued. The refund procedure takes 7-14 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
(9) Membership, account and all membership benefits is cancelled from the date of refund request.
(10) Media-Works reserves the right, at our discretion, to change and terminate these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Changes or termination will be published on the website. It is the member’s responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions. Member’s continued use of the website assumes the member acceptance of the changes. In the event of any discrepancy the information listed on these Terms and Conditions will be final.
Declaration for terms modification